on-camera coach, tv career consultant, Weather Anchor, & Entrepreneur
As a coach, consultant, meteorologist & entrepreneur, finding time to do it all can be tricky. But where there's a will there is a way! People always ask me how I became a Weather Anchor, how I opened a business, how I balance it all, etc. It's not easy, but I never wanted to live in the "What If's," so I chose to try out the various things that interested me. I've made plenty of mistakes along the way, but see them as part of the journey. My life motto is "rejoice in the journey!" Life will often throw me curve balls. Instead of just dodging them, I now grab a giant bat & take a swing at those curve balls. In the past, I missed some, hit some in the wrong direction, and have even been hit in the head. But now...I knock 'em out of the park!
There are so many people I admire & learn from, and many I encounter that fascinate me, so I thought I'd share what they've all taught me...and what I continue to learn! I don't take myself too seriously, and try to find humor in pretty much every situation so I can enjoy each and every day!
My goal is help others find their passion & purpose, so they can also live out their dreams! For over a decade, I've been helping people find their career path & feel more comfortable in front of the camera. In a world where YouTube channels & online education are careers, many are looking for ways to be relatable on camera. And that's that I love helping people do!
20 THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT KIMI EVANS
1. Kimi modeled in Seventeen Magazine as a teenager.
2. Her favorite food is sushi, especially uni (sea urchin).
3. She attended a Christian Boarding Missionary School in Japan.
4. "I was hoping for an athletic scholarship to college," Kimi said, "Uh...that didn't happen!"
5. In High School, Kimi was President of the Choir.
6. She loves to host parties and game nights.
7. Baby wipes are Kimi's must have essential- she keeps them everywhere!
8. Kimi is OBSESSED with cupcakes.
9. She can function on 4 hours of sleep.
10. Ice tea is her favorite drink.
11. Kimi never had braces, but she wanted to fit in. So, she straightened out a paper clip and wore it to school.
12. She can blow dry her hair in the car. "Open the windows and aim all vents to the hair," Kimi said.
13. Her first language is Japanese.
14. Kimi's name means egg yolk in Japanese. It also means "Hey You!"
15. In school Kimi was voted "Most Inspirational and Best Smile."
16. "I once broke my knee surfing...it's still in 2 pieces," Kimi said.
17. Kimi found her father through a private investigator by accident.
18. She picks little chunks of chicken out of her food.
19. Since 6th grade Kimi has kept the same height and foot size.
20. "I don't answer to Kim," Kimi said, "It just doesn't register...it's like calling me Roger."